SleepMaker Velvet Base with Foot End Drawers + Bracket & 150CM Headboard - Zinc Colour
BIGBED-SL-FS-BE-S-3335Regular price $2,898.00
Velvet Base with Foot End Drawers comes with Headboard Bracket Attachment. All wood construction using a composite of Kiln dried Australian plantation pine and engineered plywood. Each frame is meticulously hand assembled with fully glued joints to ensure it stands the test of time. Traditional upholstery techniques are applied by our team of qualified tradesmen, delivering a hand tailored piece of furniture of exceptional quality and timeless appeal.
The Velvet upholstery has a short dense pile and high lustre which helps create this amazing soft touch textile. A characteristic of this velvet textile is pile movement which will create shading.
- Single 188 x 92 x 40cm - 1 DRAWER
- Long Single 203 x 92 x 35cm - 1 DRAWER
- King Single 203 x 92 x 40cm - 1 DRAWER
- Double 188 x 138 x 40cm - 2 DRAWER
- Queen 203 x 153 x 40cm - 2 DRAWER
- King 203 x 183 x 40cm - 2 DRAWER (Split Base)
The internal drawer dimensions are 58 x 58 x 18cm and each drawer has a 40kg weight capacity.
Available in a range of colours, matching fabric bedheads also available.
SleepMaker bases are Australian Made.
Care Instructions: Vacuum sides of the base regularly, to prevent dust from settling. Treat spills and stains as soon as possible. After 4-6 weeks re-tighten the legs as loose legs will damage the base frame. Check every 6 months and tighten if necessary.
- 10 year warranty
Tufted Headboard in Zinc Velvet
- Single 9 (L) x 92 (W) x 150cm (H)
- Long Single/King Single 9 (L) x 107 (W) x 150cm (H)
- Double 9 (L) x 138 (W) x 150cm (H)
- Queen 9 (L) x 153 (W) x 150cm (H)
- King 9 (L) x 183 (W) x 150cm (H)
We have designed and developed quality collections of Luxury Beddings in Australia. If you want to upgrade the look of your bedroom, choose from our unique collections of Bedroom Furniture in Australia.
***Please note there is currently a minimum 6 week delay on SleepMaker headboards and furniture bases(with drawers or brackets). We apologise for the inconvenience.