Alpaca Classic 450
APDK0083SSRegular price $290.00
You have stumbled across or specifically found an amazing innovative and unique quilt, sustainably filled with alpaca wool and covered with the finest cotton covers, The Kelly & Windsor Gold collection will have you sleeping deep and comfortable every night from here on.
The Alpaca Classic 450 quilt, duvet doona is filled with 450 grams per square meter of pure and natural, 100% chemical free alpaca fleece and bamboo filling, with a super soft cover for a luxurious comfortable night's sleep. Super cool without weight.
What are the benefits of Alpaca wool?
- Alpaca wool is anti-microbial and anti-fungal.
- It is dust mite resistant making it ideal for bedding products like duvets and covers.
- It is hypoallergenic. It doesn't contain Lanolin, which is blamed to cause allergies.
- Alpaca wool has extraordinary thermoregulatory properties, making it an ideal insulator. That's so important for duvets. Thermoregulatory properties mean that alpaca wool keeps you warm in winter but also protects you from the heat in summer.
- Alpaca wool wicks away moisture avoiding cooling when you are sweating.
Proudly made in Australia with a five year quality guarantee.
- A blend of 60% premium quality Australian grown alpaca fleece and 40% Australian downs wool. 450 grams per square metre weight
- A sateen weave construction with a thread count of 300 threads per inch.
- UltraSoft seamless quilt design
- Softer and silky smooth. No stitches means the quilt looks better on your bed and is easy care
- Luxury trim and sash
- Three piece binding with coloured piping
- Luxurious corner sash
- Five year quality guarantee
- Warmth rating - Very cool
- Super light weight for summer and warm climates
- Will suit those sleepers who do not like a heavy quilt
- Ideal for air conditioned apartment city living
- Our favourite summer quilt
- Single - 140cm x 210cm
- Double - 180cm x 210cm
- Queen - 210cm x 210cm
- King - 240cm x 210cm
- Super King - 270cm x 240cm